RESERVATION MANAGEMENT FEES
Palmer Vacations values your business and is committed to meeting all your travel needs as if they were our own. We take pride in your selecting us to serve as your objective destination planner. It is our ongoing mission to sort through the vast options to find you the best value for all your travel needs. It is our pleasure to handle every step of the travel transaction for you saving you from the hassles, uncertainty and time of having to do it on your own.
Some services do require that we charge a reservation management fee in order to complete your reservation request. It is necessary to charge these reservation management fees to remain competitive and maintain the level of service that our clients have come to appreciate.
Thank you for your continued support of our local family business. We look forward to serving you and making all your travel purchases hassle-free for many years to come.
Air, Hotel, Car and Rail
• Airline tickets: $40.00 per ticket for domestic & $75 per ticket for international
• Reward tickets: $100.00+ per ticket
• Rail tickets: $75.00 per person
• Hotel/Car reservations: $25.00 per reservation *some exceptions apply
• Airline ticket voluntary changes: $40 per ticket domestic & $75 per ticket international *does not apply to schedule changes
Leisure and Vacation Travel
• Cruises 6 day or less: $25.00 per person
Cancellations or Changes to Tour Packages, Cruises and Custom Tours
• $50.00 per person
• Visa application assistance: $50.00 – $100.00
• Concierge services (dinner reservations, theater tickets, sightseeing tour reservations, shore excursion reservations, pet reservations, etc.): $20.00 per service
• Bank drafts/wire transfers (plus bank fees): $25.00+
• Overnight shipping for cash or check payments: $20.00 plus cost of shipping
Management reserves the right to adjust the reservation management fees as necessary due to nature of the reservation request.